View feedback left on your work in Turnitin’s Feedback Studio
- Go to Blackboard and log in.
- Go into your module and click My Grades and Feedback in the left-hand menu. Now jump to Step 5.
If you cannot see My Grades and Feedback in your module’s left-hand menu, continue to Step 3.
- If you cannot see My Grades and Feedback in the module left-hand menu, return to the main Blackboard navigation screen and select Marks.
- You will see a list of your modules and the module assessments – click either the module title or the assessment title.
- You will now see a list of all the assessments of the module – in this case, a Turnitin assignment called Finding your feedback assignment.
- Your mark is shown on the right.
- To get to your feedback, click on the title of your assignment.
- Now click the icon next to My Paper to view your work in Turnitin’s Feedback Studio.
- When you open the Feedback Studio for the first time, it will show you a tour of how to navigate the interface.
You can also get help by clicking the question mark in the top right corner of the window.