View feedback left on your work in the Feedback Studio
- Go to Blackboard and log in.
- Click your name in the top right hand corner. Note the white number 1 on a red background indicating you have an update.
- Click the My Grades icon
- Your Blackboard courses are listed on the left, click the module name.
- This will show the assignments & any grades on the right
- To get to the feedback, click the assignment name
- Click the icon next to My Paper to view your work in Turnitin’s Feedback Studio
When you open the Feedback Studio for the first time, it will show you a tour of how to navigate the interface.
You can also get help by clicking the question mark in the top right corner of the window.
- Published: 4 years ago
- Updated: 1 hour ago