Submitting a Self and Peer Assessment
Submitting to a self/peer assessment is a 2 stage process. You must complete both stages to complete the assignment.
Completing an Assessment
- In the course area, cick the View/Complete Assessment link to begin an assessment.
- On the Take Assessment page, click a question link.
- On the Response page, type a response.
- Optionally, attach one or my files from your computer, Course Files, or the Content Collection.
- Type a Link Title to give a name to the attachment link.
- Click Next.
- Repeat the steps as necessary until all of the questions are answered.
- Click Submit when the assessment is complete.
Evaluating a Self and Peer Assessment
- In the course area, click the assessment’s View/Complete Assessment link to begin the evaluation.
- On the Evaluation Overview page, click the appropriate name.
- On the Evaluation page, review the text in the Submission box. Expand the Criteria for review. Review attached files. Click Model Response to compare.
- Type the number of points for each criterion.
- Provide feedback, if requested.
- Select the Allocate Points check box.
- Click Save and Next Criteria to move to the next criteria -OR- Save and Next Question.
- Click Submit.
- Published: 3 years ago
- Updated: 10 months ago