If you do not receive a submission receipt, or are unable to find it, you can retrieve a copy.
1. Retrieve a Turnitin receipt via the Submission link
If your School hides submission links following the submission period you will not be able to retrieve your receipt using this method.
- Log into Blackboard and open the Submission link you used to submit your assignment.
- To the right of the screen you will see three icons. Note that the Submit button is now a Resubmit button to enable you to resubmit your assignment if you wish. You can use the View button to look at the document that you submitted.
- Click on the download arrow and then choose Digital receipt from the options. Your computer will now download a copy of your receipt for you to save to your computer.
2. Retrieve a Turnitin receipt via Feedback Studio
This method is only available once your marks have been released.
- Once your marks have been released log into Blackboard and go to My Grades.
- Your modules are listed on the left, select the module name and this will show that module’s assignments and your grades on the right. Select the assignment you need.
- From the Review Assignments screen click the My Paper icon. This will take you from Blackboard and into Feedback Studio.
- From the Layers menu on the right hand site select the Download option and then Digital Receipt. Your computer will now download a copy of your receipt for you to save to your computer.
3. Retrieve a Blackboard assignment receipt
- Log into Blackboard and go to My Grades.
- Your modules are listed on the left, select the module name and this will show that module’s assignments and your grades on the right. Change the view from showing All to showing Submitted.
- Look to the bottom right of this panel and you will see Submission Receipts and the number of Blackboard assignments you have submitted. Click on this number.
- You will now see your submission history to Blackboard assignments.