It is important to ensure you have a copy of your submission receipt. This is your proof that you have submitted your work.
Turnitin Assignment receipts
NOTE: TURNITIN DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY EMAIL YOU A COPY OF YOUR SUBMISSION RECEIPT
You can download a copy of your receipt for your records as you complete your submission. Or you can return to your submission link to download a copy.
- Log into Blackboard, navigate to your module and open the original submission link you used to submit your assignment. Submission links may be hidden at the of the submission period, if so you will not be able to retrieve your receipt. In this case contact your Exam Team for assistance.
- In the Assignment Dashboard look to the right of the title of your submission, you will see a page icon.
- Click on this icon and your receipt will automatically download. Locate the downloaded file and save a copy to your records.
Blackboard Assignment receipts
- Log into Blackboard and go to Marks in the left hand menu.
- Your modules are listed on the left, select the module name and you will see a list of the assessments in that module. At the top of the page change the view from showing All to showing Submitted.
- Look to the bottom right of this panel and you will see Submission Receipts and the number of Blackboard assignments you have submitted. Click on this number.
- You will now see your submission history to Blackboard assignments.