If you do not receive a submission receipt, or are unable to find it, you can retrieve a copy.
Via. the Submission link
This method requires you to return to the original submission link to which you submitted your work. Your college may hide the submission links at the of the submission period, if so you will not be able to retrieve your receipt. In this case you should contact your college Exams Team and ask them for assistance.
- Log into Blackboard, navigate to your module and open the original submission link you used to submit your assignment.
- To the top right of the screen you will see three icons.
- Click on the download arrow and choose Digital receipt from the options. Your computer will now download a copy of your receipt for you to save to your computer.
Via. Feedback Studio
Note: This method is only available once your marks have been released.
- Once your marks have been released log into Blackboard and go to My Grades in the left hand menu.
- Your modules are listed on the left.
Select your module name and you will see the assignments on the left and your grades on the right.
Select the assignment you need.
- From the Review Assignments screen click the My Paper icon. This will take you from Blackboard into Feedback Studio.
- From the Layers menu on the right hand site select the Download option and then Digital Receipt. Your computer will now download a copy of your receipt for you to save to your computer.
- Log into Blackboard and go to Marks in the left hand menu.
- Your modules are listed on the left, select the module name and you will see a list of the assessments in that module. At the top of the page change the view from showing All to showing Submitted.
- Look to the bottom right of this panel and you will see Submission Receipts and the number of Blackboard assignments you have submitted. Click on this number.
- You will now see your submission history to Blackboard assignments.